What is eXp Realty?
Who started eXp?
When was it started?
What does “Agent-Owned” mean?
What is a cloud brokerage?
Are there really no brick and mortar offices?
What if I need to occasionally work from a physical office?
You can also opt to meet your clients at your favorite lending or title/escrow office.
Where does eXp Realty operate?
Who is the broker for eXp Realty?
How many agents does eXp Realty have?
What is revenue share?
The revenue share component of eXp Realty is a way you can create residual income – and you don’t have to buy a franchise or open your own brokerage to do it! Revenue share is a compelling reason some agents join eXp Realty. If you aren’t interested in focusing on agent attraction, Group 46:10 Network will help you grow your revenue share group. You can simply send an agent friend of yours a few videos to watch, or invite them to a live webinar, and then Kevin or Fred can talk to them for you! If they decide to join they go under YOU.
If you don’t want to focus or think about revenue share at all, that’s ok too! Just think about it this way…you have as many as 8 people highly invested in your success in real estate at eXp Realty. Your sponsor and 6 other people who joined the company before you PLUS your state broker – all these folks will play an active role in wanting to support you in your real estate career. What other brokerage offers that?!
How does an agent build their revenue share?
How much revenue share can we earn?
What is the split?
What is the cap?
And eXp Realty is NOT a franchise so there is no franchise fee!
Is there an additional CAP to sell in multiple cities or states?
For example, you could sell real estate in California and Nevada (providing you have a license in those states) – and you would only pay $16,000 total. This is a huge benefit over other brokerages and franchises.
Is eXp a publicly traded company?
What is my start up cost to join eXp?
With this fee you get 1,000 business cards PLUS it includes you your first month’s fees.
What are the monthly costs?
What is the eXp cloud campus?
You can tour our campus for free. Email us at eXp@Group4610Network.com to get an invite to eXp World.
Does eXp Realty offer training?
We also offer a full library of on-demand, recorded trainings!
Where are classes and meetings held?
Does eXp Realty have conferences?
What tools are available to agents?
- A free kvCORE IDX Website (valued at approximately $600 per month!)
- eXp Marketing Center with hundreds and hundreds of customizable marketing pieces
- A free eXp Agent Attraction Website
- eXp World cloud campus
- Regus Worldwide Membership
- Skyslope Transaction Management Platform
- Workplace by Facebook
What kind of agent support do you offer?
What is the process of joining eXp Realty?
What is an eXp sponsor and how do I choose one?
What do I get from my sponsor?
Here are some of the ways that we tangibly support and assist our sponsored agents…
- Membership in a private eXponential Collaboration Group on Workplace
- Live “Growth Summit” trainings led by Kevin & Fred multiple times each month
- Access to “How to Close 2-3 More Deals in the Next 90 Days” training class presented by Kevin and Fred
- Access to “eXpansion Bootcamp” team-building training class taught by Kevin and Fred
- Copy of Group 46:10’s Comprehensive “Scripts Book”
- Admittance to 2-day annual event called “Think Bigger Conference” in Arizona
- Discounted rate to Next Level Agents annual event called “Next Level Agents Live” in Las Vegas (NLALive.com)
- Free attendance to mastermind event the day before Next Level Agents Live
Does eXp work for newer agents?
Additionally, by joining with Kevin and Fred, you become part of our eXponential Collaboration Group. There are mentors, meetings, training and so much more within the eXponential Collaboration Group to get new and experienced agents on the right path to success.
How do I get help on paperwork or with any questions I have on transactions?
Many states have broker departments of 2, 3, 4 and 5 people because of how many agents are in that particular state. These are all salaried eXp employees in each state. Contract questions would be directed to your state broker and their support team (available 7 days a week).
How do I transfer my current listings to eXp?
Clients that you have under contract (buyers or sellers) will remain at your current brokerage and close out at the current brokerage as the broker is the responsible party on contracts in the eyes of the state.
Most brokers will pay you the commission you are owed if you exit gracefully and on the best possible terms.
How does eXp handle Teams?
You can split your commissions however you wish with your team members (50/50, 60/40, etc) – you just have to receive at least 25% of the commission on each transaction for your team member to receive the reduced cap.
For expansion teams (teams that operate in more than one market) the commission structure at eXp cannot be beaten! You pay just ONE Cap and you can operate in as many cities as you want! You do not have to pay an additional fee for each market you are in.
If you are looking to grow your team to it’s highest heights, we will also gift you a powerful Team Building training (2-Day Bootcamp) done by Group 46:10 where we teach you everything we know on how to build an amazing mega-team.
How will I get LEADS while at eXp?
- Through the technology & kvCORE: You will get your own kvCORE (Kunversion) lead generation website. kvCORE is known as one of the industry’s top Lead-Gen Platforms. This is a BIG deal because many agents pay $600+/mo for a kvCORE site and you get it all just for being an agent with eXp! The site has landing pages and is designed to generate leads for you daily. Check out more info on this at: https://kunversion.info/
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching Call: Growth Summit coaching calls throughout the month intensely focused on lead generation.
- Referrals from other eXp Agents: eXp agents are super loyal and we love to refer deals to each other through our national referral network!
Is eXp a good fit for celebrity agents?
- eXp is a remarkable fit for celebrity agents (authors, trainers, speakers, entrepreneurs, coaches and public figures or any agent who has a following).Why? Because you can build your Revenue Share Group FAST. Your “fans” will want to align themselves with you!All you have to do is create a simple program that will help the agents you attract to succeed and we will help with the rest. We will personally help you build your Revenue Share Group!